- PTA is for EVERYONE who is involved with our school: parents, caregivers, grandparents, teachers and the broader community
- Joining as a member does NOT obligate you to volunteer
- Each membership strengthens our voice and ability to advocate for our students and school
- Ability to vote on important PTA matters (budget, advocacy priorities, Board officers)
- Discounts available from the Washington State PTA & National PTA
For many of the benefits, you will need the username and password for 2022-2023 members found in the welcome email to which your PTA membership card was attached. If you need that information again, please contact the Membership Chair.
- One adult: $12 or Family/Two adults: $20
- Fidalgo PTA Staff Membership, $12
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PTA:
If you have any questions about a Fidalgo PTA membership please contact our Membership Chair.
Joining the PTA is voluntary, and you are not required to commit to any groups, volunteer, or attend any PTA meetings. Regardless of your membership, we encourage you to Like and follow Fidalgo PTA on Facebook to receive updated information.