Fidalgo Elementary PTA

Promoting student success by providing opportunities to enhance the safety, welfare and education of all children

Home

Our Mission

Fidalgo PTA is a partnership between students, parents/guardians and educators.  We promote student success by providing opportunities to enhance the safety, welfare and education of all children.


'I LOVE TO READ' Reading Program

Welcome to ‘I LOVE TO READ - 2022’ a program to help motivate our children to read, keep them reading with new books that are fun and educational, all the while supporting the school. The money collected will be used to obtain books for the students & classrooms, as well as support PTA enrichment programs at Fidalgo Elementary.  The students will receive 60% of the money they collect in BOOK BUCKS to be spent on new books of their choosing. The PTA will receive the other 40% to continue their support of all students, through programs including Artist in the Classroom and Teacher Grants. 

Students are ‘challenged’ to read (or be read to) for a minimum of 300 minutes over a 10-day period. Sponsors can include family, friends, and neighbors. For safety reasons we ask that students not go door-to-door to collect pledges.

Thank you for supporting these efforts. We want EVERY student to experience the joy of reading, reaching their goals and to be rewarded with great books for doing so! And of course, a special thanks for (also) supporting the PTA.

**Click HERE to make your donation online! 

SAVE THE DATE! The next Fidalgo PTA General Membership Meeting will be Wednesday, March 9th at 7:00 PM. 

On the agenda:
-School update with Principal, Tara Dowd
-Fundraising Update
-Elect a Nominating Committee

+ PRIZES from 'Drink Your Veggies'!

The meeting will occur on ZOOM. Here is the LINK to join.

Meeting ID: 893 4457 2099
Passcode: 902642